SSN Steering Group
SSN Steering Group Members
The SSN Steering Group is primarily made up of network members from local government. Observers from the Scottish Government's Greener Scotland Team also sit on the Steering Group. Steering Group members are:
- Sylvia Gray - SSN Chair - Sustainable Development Officer, East Dunbartonshire Council
- Janice Pauwels- SSN Vice-Chair - Carbon, Climate and Sustainability Team Leader, City of Edinburgh Council
- Lorna Jarvie - Sustainable Development Policy Officer, South Ayrshire Council
- Brenda Roddy - Sustainable Development Officer, Falkirk Council
- Rebecca Bell - Sustainability Officer, Clackmannanshire Council
- Ailsa Villegas - Sustainable Development Officer, Highland Council
- Amber Moss - Sustainable Development Officer, East Lothian Council
- Chris Wood-Gee - Team Leader Sustainable Development, Dumfries and Galloway Council
The steering group meets once every two months. In addition to this, the SSN steering group and staff get together for a full day once a year for the SSN annual planning meeting.
For more information about SSN Governance and the Steering Group, please contact us.